Friday, October 3, 2008

Home Away From HOME...

I want to start off by saying that marriage was brilliently created in the Master's hands. What more could two people desire than to spend the majority of time with their best friend!? Michael & I feel beyond blessed to be together and MARRIED!!! So, for everyone who has been asking how it's going.... just think: sugar & spice & everything nice! : )

Onto our first Home away from HOME.......... Scottsdale, AZ


Such a fun kitchen & our mirror-mirror on the wall.....
Where we spend a lot of time.... the cozy living room!

A cute little patio.....

with pool view.....

& our King size bed!

We have a guest room too.... any takers!?!?
Hopefully someone will visit soon! : )

BLESSiNGS,
Jaclyn McKenry ; )

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

What a cute place! I've never been to Arizona, it looks great! I'm so happy you are enjoying this blissful time of marriage. It only gets better!

corykatenoah said...

You will never forget your first "home" together. So glad you guys are finally together FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place for newlyweds, to start their life togehter!
I love you,
Mom