Our First Dance
For now- we are safely in Phoenix and trying to learn about the area. Our place is in Scottsdale, which is VERY nice. Michael reports tomorrow morning for practice & workouts, then games begin in a few days. It's such an honor to be here right now, so we are going to do our best at making the most of this adventure. After all, it is the first of MANY to come as a married couple!
It's crazy to introduce myself to people as Jaclyn McKenry!!! I'm pretty sure people will meet me as Jaclyn Game...McKenry for quite sometime! :) Today my Hubby and I were at opposite ends of Target when a lady asked if he was ready to check out. He said, "My wife ran to get something, she'll be right back." That's when a huge smile appeared on his face and he couldn't get it to go away. When I rounded the corner he was still grinning, and when I asked why he told me that story. SO CUTE!!! We are both on cloud 9218348638736423876 right now. It just feels so right to be together: waking up, living, eating, sleeping, playing, etc have never been so precious. We know there will be difficult times in our marriage, but for now...the honeymoon stage is working wonderfully for us!!!
Well, I cooked dinner so I better go eat before we watch a movie.
BLESSiNGS!!!
-Jaclyn McKenry ; )
5 comments:
Yay!!! I know exactly what you mean about the last name thing and being called his WIFE. My last name really sticks with me because all my Autistic children from last year still call me Ms. Cherry and there is no changing there minds :o) So happy for you guys!!!
Jaclyn, this whole post made me so happy! I am so glad you two are having so much fun as husband and wife :)
Jaclyn - the wedding was beautiful and the reception site was wonderful. I'm so happy for you both!
Your blog is wonderful and I love your main picture. Such a beautiful couple. May God bless you with a beautiful life together.
What a nice looking couple! I wish you, all the happiness in the world, as you start your new life together.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment