Saturday, February 21, 2009

We are BACK....... in Arizona!

What a flat out horrible job I have done at keeping this blog up-to-date! I am so sorry for anyone who has checked this site in hope of finding updates. I really do plan on doing a better job for the rest of 2009. Honestly- I'm just so refreshed that 2008 is history!! "See Ya" as Liz (basically my sister) always says! : )

I have had a couple requests for wedding and honeymoon pictures, so I will put those on my list of 'blogging priorities.' As for now, Michael and I made a two day drive from Tennessee to Arizona about a week ago, and we will remain here for Spring Training until April. The Rockies training camp is held in Tucson, which is not nearly as nice as Phoenix & Scottsdale... but we are making the most of it! Michael's Uncle John (OUR : ) Uncle now) is a Callaway Golf sales rep, and for a Christmas/Wedding gift he and his family gifted both of us golf clubs. Isn't that such a neat gift!? THANK YOU JOHN, DANA, ROSS, & JACKSON! Michael and I are so excited about our new clubs that we have already gone twice to test his "how far can I hit the ball" and my "I hope I hit the ball" skills. HaHa! Thankfully I have gotten a little bit better and am patiently learning, while Michael hacks away almost hitting the ball over the FAR AWAY net at the very end of the range. It's hilarious to observe as people around us just stare at him with raised eyebrows and crazy eyes that scream "Who are you?...How did you do that?...You don't look like a golfer!" I'm just waiting for someone to come ask him these questions. Yesterday, he hit the ball so flippin' hard and said "Perfect!" I must admit, I have made him regret the choice of that word as I now randomly refer to him as Mr. Perfect! : )

Well, that is a little tid bit of what is going on in the life of these McKenry's. I hope I didn't already lose my audience between the last post in November and now, but maybe all five of you (haha) will forgive me and begin to read again. To all our family and friends... we love, pray for, & already miss each of you everyday!! Please take care of yourselves and keep in touch!

MANY BLESSiNGS,
Jaclyn McKenry ; )

2 comments:

Mariellen said...

Sooo crazy you blogged today because I was just wondering if you had quit. I can't wait to hear about the rest of 2009!!

Lena said...

JACLYN???? Where are you? I am going to make it my JOB to update more often...I think you should, too! I miss you SO much :)